Subject Areas on Research
- A review of surgical treatment of undescended testes with emphasis on anatomical position.
- Analysis of homeobox gene HOXA10 mutations in cryptorchidism.
- Laparoscopic management of persistent Müllerian duct remnants associated with an abdominal testis.
- Maternal serum level of the DDT metabolite DDE in relation to fetal loss in previous pregnancies.
- Reappraisal of the role of human chorionic gonadotropin in the diagnosis and treatment of the nonpalpable testis: a 10-year experience.
- Risk factors for cancer of the testis.
- Simultaneously detected bilateral testicular cancer of different histopathological origin--a challenging situation for the urologist.
- The undescended testis.
- Variations in timing of surgery among boys who underwent orchidopexy for cryptorchidism.
Keywords of People