Subject Areas on Research
- Acculturation, risk behaviors and physical dating violence victimization among Cuban-American adolescents.
- Acculturation-related variables, sexual initiation, and subsequent sexual behavior among Puerto Rican, Mexican, and Cuban youth.
- Examining the Preliminary Efficacy of a Dating Violence Prevention Program for Hispanic Adolescents.
- Factors related with sarcopenia and sarcopenic obesity among low- and middle-income settings: the 10/66 DRG study.
- IL-10 levels in Dengue patients: some findings from the exceptional epidemiological conditions in Cuba.
- Perceptions of adolescents, parents, and school personnel from a predominantly Cuban American community regarding dating and teen dating violence prevention.
- Religiosity and self-rated health among Latin American and Caribbean elders.
- [New evidence of the antigenic relation between the viruses of epidemic neuropathy and the human nervous system. A study of the immune cellular response in patients with epidemic neuropathy and controls. A review of the topic].
Keywords of People