Subject Areas on Research
- Acculturation, risk behaviors and physical dating violence victimization among Cuban-American adolescents.
- Examining the Preliminary Efficacy of a Dating Violence Prevention Program for Hispanic Adolescents.
- IL-10 levels in Dengue patients: some findings from the exceptional epidemiological conditions in Cuba.
- Longitudinal assessment of nutritional status in children treated for acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in Cuba.
- Occurrence of enterovirus RNA in serum of children with newly diagnosed type 1 diabetes and islet cell autoantibody-positive subjects in a population with a low incidence of type 1 diabetes.
- Perceptions of adolescents, parents, and school personnel from a predominantly Cuban American community regarding dating and teen dating violence prevention.
- Religiosity and self-rated health among Latin American and Caribbean elders.
- [New evidence of the antigenic relation between the viruses of epidemic neuropathy and the human nervous system. A study of the immune cellular response in patients with epidemic neuropathy and controls. A review of the topic].
Keywords of People