Subject Areas on Research
- Debridement, Curettage, and Bone Marrow Stimulation: Proceedings of the International Consensus Meeting on Cartilage Repair of the Ankle.
- Expectant management versus elective curettage for the treatment of spontaneous abortion.
- Fibrous dysplasia.
- Juxtaphyseal aneurysmal bone cysts.
- Subungual exostoses.
- The role of human papillomavirus deoxyribonucleic acid assay and repeated cervical cytologic examination in the detection of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia among human immunodeficiency virus-infected women. Cervical Disease Study Group of the American Foundation for AIDS Research Community Based Clinical Trials Network.
- Unicameral bone cyst: a retrospective study of three surgical treatments.