Subject Areas on Research
- Canine length in wild male baboons: maturation, aging and social dominance rank.
- Cost-effectiveness of osteo-odonto keratoprosthesis in Singapore.
- Functional properties of tooth pulp neurons responding to thermal stimulation.
- Identification of Euro-Americans, Afro-Americans, and Amerindians from palatal dimensions.
- Micropithecus clarki, a small ape from the Miocene of Uganda.
- Reduced need for alveolar bone grafting by presurgical orthopedics and primary gingivoperiosteoplasty.
- Sexual dimorphism in early anthropoids.
- Sexual selection and canine dimorphism in New World monkeys.