Subject Areas on Research
- Antibody binding to a conformation-dependent epitope induces L-selectin association with the detergent-resistant cytoskeleton.
- Biochemical comparison of fast- and slow-contracting squid muscle.
- Characterization of G25K, a GTP-binding protein containing a novel putative nucleotide binding domain.
- Characterization of myosin heavy chain by cyanogen bromide peptide maps.
- Complete and N-terminal amino-acid sequences of CNBr-peptides CB5 and CB3 from diphteria toxin fragment B [proceedings].
- Evidence that Blastocladiella emersonii zoospore maintenance factor is a sulfhydryl group-containing cyclic ribotide.
- Interaction sites of the C-terminal region of the cGMP phosphodiesterase inhibitory subunit with the GDP-bound transducin alpha-subunit.
- Lipoprotein (a) promotes plasmin inhibition by alpha 2-antiplasmin.
- Longitudinal variation in muscle protein expression and contraction kinetics of largemouth bass axial muscle.
- Molecular cloning and expression of cDNA encoding a peripheral-type benzodiazepine receptor.
- Regulatory and structural motifs of chicken gizzard myosin light chain kinase.
- Structural studies of the heme domain of sulfite oxidase: CNBr fragments.
- The amino acid sequence of the delta subunit (calmodulin) of rabbit skeletal muscle phosphorylase kinase.
- The catalytic subunits of protein phosphatase-1 and protein phosphatase 2A are distinct gene products.
- The chemokines IL-8, monocyte chemoattractant protein-1, and I-309 are monomers at physiologically relevant concentrations.
- [Synthesis of human proinsulin in Escherichia coli cells].
Keywords of People