Subject Areas on Research
- A radiographic and echocardiographic approach to cyanotic congenital heart disease.
- Abnormal agitated saline study results after tetralogy of Fallot repair.
- Algorithm for managing a baby with dusky soles.
- Alterations in left ventricular mechanics in a model of cyanotic congenital heart disease.
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass Strategy for a Cyanotic Child With Hemoglobin SC Disease.
- Effect of iron deficiency on tissue oxygen delivery in cyanotic congenital heart disease.
- Erythropoietin in cyanotic heart disease.
- Lack of apoptosis in the hypoxic brain of a rat model mimicking cyanotic heart disease.
- Left ventricular dynamic geometry and diastolic mechanics in a model of chronic cyanosis and right ventricular pressure overload.
- Long-term follow-up of patients with tetralogy of Fallot: physical health and psychopathology.
- Oxygen toxicity.
- Radionuclide measurement of right-to-left intracardiac shunting.
- Subtle desaturation and perioperative methemoglobinemia. The need for continued vigilance.
- The skin in disseminated intravascular coagulation. Prospective analysis of thirty-six cases.
Keywords of People