Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical trial issues in weight-loss therapy.
- Design and stereoselective preparation of a new class of chiral olefin metathesis catalysts and application to enantioselective synthesis of quebrachamine: catalyst development inspired by natural product synthesis.
- Effect of moderate weight loss on health-related quality of life: an analysis of combined data from 4 randomized trials of sibutramine vs placebo.
- Human mitochondrial DNA polymerase γ exhibits potential for bypass and mutagenesis at UV-induced cyclobutane thymine dimers.
- Mechanically induced scission and subsequent thermal remending of perfluorocyclobutane polymers.
- Stress-responsive polymers containing cyclobutane core mechanophores: reactivity and mechanistic insights.
- The clinical treatment of childhood obesity.