Subject Areas on Research
- Consequences of (129)Xe-(1)H cross relaxation in aqueous solutions.
- Efficacy of the nanoparticle-drug conjugate CRLX101 in combination with bevacizumab in metastatic renal cell carcinoma: results of an investigator-initiated phase I-IIa clinical trial.
- Global folds of proteins with low densities of NOEs using residual dipolar couplings: application to the 370-residue maltodextrin-binding protein.
- Involvement of cellular caveolae in bacterial entry into mast cells.
- Rapidly regulating platelet activity in vivo with an antidote controlled platelet inhibitor.
- The effect of angiostatic steroids and beta-cyclodextrin tetradecasulfate on corneal neovascularization in the rat.