Subject Areas on Research
- Activity-dependent internalization of smoothened mediated by beta-arrestin 2 and GRK2.
- BMP signaling modulates hedgehog-induced secondary heart field proliferation.
- Ferrostatins inhibit oxidative lipid damage and cell death in diverse disease models.
- Hedgehog signaling in human medullary thyroid carcinoma: a novel signaling pathway.
- In vivo monitoring of cardiomyocyte proliferation to identify chemical modifiers of heart regeneration.
- Polyamines in brain and heart of the neonatal rat: effects of inhibitors of ornithine decarboxylase and spermidine synthase.
- Structural basis for Smoothened receptor modulation and chemoresistance to anticancer drugs.