Subject Areas on Research
- Enantioselective synthesis of cyclic enol ethers and all-carbon quaternary stereogenic centers through catalytic asymmetric ring-closing metathesis.
- Implausibility of the vibrational theory of olfaction.
- In vivo identification of eugenol-responsive and muscone-responsive mouse odorant receptors.
- Live-cell Measurement of Odorant Receptor Activation Using a Real-time cAMP Assay.
- Measurements of secondary organic aerosol from oxidation of cycloalkenes, terpenes, and m-xylene using an Aerodyne aerosol mass spectrometer.
- Molecular mechanism of activation of human musk receptors OR5AN1 and OR1A1 by (R)-muscone and diverse other musk-smelling compounds.
- Stereochemistry and mechanism of the Brønsted acid catalyzed intramolecular hydrofunctionalization of an unactivated cyclic alkene.