Subject Areas on Research
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma of the breast metastatic to the kidney. A clinically symptomatic lesion requiring surgical management.
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma of the paranasal sinuses.
- Autosomal dominant multiple cylindromas associated with solitary lung cylindroma.
- Biochemical and ultrastructural differences between muco-epidermoid and carcinoid tumors of the bronchus.
- Cervical adenoid cystic carcinoma associated with ascites.
- Multimodality surgical and hyperbaric management of mandibular osteoradionecrosis.
- Role for postoperative radiation therapy in adenoid cystic carcinoma of the head and neck.
Keywords of People