Subject Areas on Research
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma of the breast metastatic to the kidney. A clinically symptomatic lesion requiring surgical management.
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma of the paranasal sinuses.
- Autosomal dominant multiple cylindromas associated with solitary lung cylindroma.
- Biochemical and ultrastructural differences between muco-epidermoid and carcinoid tumors of the bronchus.
- Cervical adenoid cystic carcinoma associated with ascites.
- Man With Painful Proptosis of the Left Eye.
- Multimodality surgical and hyperbaric management of mandibular osteoradionecrosis.
- Proteomics analysis of differentially expressed metastasis-associated proteins in adenoid cystic carcinoma cell lines of human salivary gland.
- Role for postoperative radiation therapy in adenoid cystic carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Usefulness of translocation-associated immunohistochemical stains in the fine-needle aspiration diagnosis of salivary gland neoplasms.
Keywords of People