Subject Areas on Research
- Adolescents' cognitive capacity reaches adult levels prior to their psychosocial maturity: Evidence for a "maturity gap" in a multinational, cross-sectional sample.
- An isolate of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 originally classified as subtype I represents a complex mosaic comprising three different group M subtypes (A, G, and I).
- Evidence of two distinct subsubtypes within the HIV-1 subtype A radiation.
- Heterogeneity of hemoglobin H disease in childhood.
- Isotope and ion selectivity in reverse osmosis desalination: geochemical tracers for man-made freshwater.
- The nursing leadership program. The Cyprus experience--a tale of two cultures.
- Using self-reported callous-unemotional traits to cross-nationally assess the DSM-5 'With Limited Prosocial Emotions' specifier.