Subject Areas on Research
- Biliary cystadenoma with mesenchymal stroma: CT and angiographic appearance.
- Combined hepatocellular and cystadenocarcinoma presenting as a giant cyst of the liver--a case report.
- How Long Should Patients with Cystic Lesions of the Pancreas Be Followed?
- Increased serum levels of macrophage colony-stimulating factor in ovarian cancer.
- Mucinous cystic neoplasm of the pancreas.
- Oncocytic differentiation in intrahepatic biliary cystadenocarcinoma.
- Serum levels of HER-2 neu (C-erbB-2) correlate with overexpression of p185neu in human ovarian cancer.
Keywords of People