Subject Areas on Research
- Biomarkers of oxidative stress, inflammation, and vascular dysfunction in inherited cystathionine β-synthase deficient homocystinuria and the impact of taurine treatment in a phase 1/2 human clinical trial.
- Folate metabolism genes, dietary folate and response to antidepressant medications in late-life depression.
- Genetic Influences on Plasma Homocysteine Levels in African Americans and Yoruba Nigerians.
- Inhibitory effect of hydrogen sulfide on ozone-induced airway inflammation, oxidative stress, and bronchial hyperresponsiveness.
- Possible interaction of genotypes at cystathionine beta-synthase and methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) in neural tube defects. NTD Collaborative Group.
- The relationship between intracellular and plasma levels of folate and metabolites in the methionine cycle: a model.
- Updated investigations of the role of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase in human neural tube defects.
- Vision of correction for classic homocystinuria.