Subject Areas on Research
- Electron microscopic observations of intravitreal Cysticercus cellulosae (Taenia solium).
- Neurocysticercosis in the United States: 35 cases and a review.
- Relationship between serum antibodies and Taenia solium larvae burden in pigs raised in field conditions.
- Removal of intravitreous cysticerci from the surface of the optic nervehead. A pars plana approach.
- Seasonal patterns in risk factors for Taenia solium transmission: a GPS tracking study of pigs and open human defecation in northern Peru.