Subject Areas on Research
- Circulating cryoglobulins in nephropathic cystinosis.
- Cysteamine therapy in nephropathic cystinosis.
- Effect of cystine dimethylester on renal solute handling and isolated renal tubule transport in the rat: a new model of the Fanconi syndrome.
- Effect of cystine loading and cystine dimethylester on renal brushborder membrane transport.
- Effects of cysteamine therapy in nephropathic cystinosis.
- Human renal Fanconi syndrome--then and now.
- Metabolic studies of rat renal tubule cells loaded with cystine: the cystine dimethylester model of cystinosis.
- Nephropathic Cystinosis: A Distinct Form of CKD-Mineral and Bone Disorder that Provides Novel Insights into the Regulation of FGF23.