Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical correlates of cognitive decline in vascular dementia.
- Induction of phosphatidylcholine biosynthesis via CDPcholine pathway in lung and liver of rats following intratracheal administration of DDT and endosulfan.
- Long-term citicoline (cytidine diphosphate choline) use in patients with vascular dementia: neuroimaging and neuropsychological outcomes.
- Neuroimaging correlates of dementia rating scale performance at baseline and 12-month follow-up among patients with vascular dementia.
- Poststroke pharmacotherapy: another ictus.
- Production of cytidine 5'-diphosphorylcholine with high utilization of ATP by whole cells of Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Progressive morphometric and cognitive changes in vascular dementia.