Subject Areas on Research
- Incorporation of (alpha-P-borano)-2',3'-dideoxycytidine 5'-triphosphate into DNA by drug-resistant MMLV reverse transcriptase and Taq DNA polymerase.
- Modulation of IA currents by capsaicin in rat trigeminal ganglion neurons.
- Molecular characterization of the cis-prenyltransferase of Giardia lamblia.
- Pharmacologically directed design of the dose rate and schedule of 2',2'-difluorodeoxycytidine (Gemcitabine) administration in leukemia.
- Preparation of cytidine 5'-monophospho-N-acetylneuraminic acid and uridine 5'-diphosphoglucuronic acid; syntheses of alpha-2, 6-sialyllactosamine, alpha-2, 6-sialyllactose, and hyaluronic acid.
- Simian virus 40 transcriptional complexes incorporate mercurated nucleotides into RNA in vitro.