Subject Areas on Research
- A nonparametric Bayesian modeling approach for cytogenetic dosimetry.
- Acardius anceps with evidence of intrauterine vascular occlusion: report of a case and discussion of the pathogenesis.
- Cytogenetics and molecular genetics: their status and role in understanding the behavior of central nervous system neoplasms.
- Evidence for phenotypic plasticity in aggressive triple-negative breast cancer: human biology is recapitulated by a novel model system.
- Evidence for structural heterogeneity from molecular cytogenetic analysis of dicentric Robertsonian translocations.
- Extraskeletal myxoid chondrosarcoma of the knee.
- FLT3 internal tandem duplication associates with adverse outcome and gene- and microRNA-expression signatures in patients 60 years of age or older with primary cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Fractionated total-body irradiation and high-dose etoposide as a preparatory regimen for bone marrow transplantation for 94 patients with chronic myelogenous leukemia in chronic phase.
- Increasing chimerism after allogeneic stem cell transplantation is associated with longer survival time.
- Molecular cytogenetic analysis of de novo partial monosomy 4p (4p16.2-->pter) and partial trisomy 8p (8p23.2-->pter).
- Myeloid Neoplasms Following Solid Organ Transplantation: Clinicopathologic Studies of 23 Cases.
- Natural history of mixed chimerism after bone marrow transplantation with CD6-depleted allogeneic marrow: a stable equilibrium.
- Prognostic significance of the European LeukemiaNet standardized system for reporting cytogenetic and molecular alterations in adults with acute myeloid leukemia.
- Translating genomic biomarkers into clinically useful diagnostics.
- Utility of peripheral blood dual color, double fusion fluorescent in situ hybridization for BCR/ABL fusion to assess cytogenetic remission status in chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Variegated aneuploidy in two siblings: phenotype, genotype, CENP-E analysis, and literature review.
Keywords of People