Subject Areas on Research
- Auxin minimum triggers the developmental switch from cell division to cell differentiation in the Arabidopsis root.
- Cytokinins can act as suppressors of nitric oxide in Arabidopsis.
- Engineering key components in a synthetic eukaryotic signal transduction pathway.
- Genome-wide direct target analysis reveals a role for SHORT-ROOT in root vascular patterning through cytokinin homeostasis.
- Interplay of Auxin and Cytokinin in Lateral Root Development.
- Mechanism and function of root circumnutation.
- Spatial coordination between stem cell activity and cell differentiation in the root meristem.
- TRANSPORTER OF IBA1 Links Auxin and Cytokinin to Influence Root Architecture.
- The Lateral Root Cap Acts as an Auxin Sink that Controls Meristem Size.