Subject Areas on Research
- Autoimmune dacryoadenitis of NOD/LtJ mice and its subsequent effects on tear protein composition.
- Juvenile xanthogranuloma of the lacrimal sac fossa.
- Lacrimal gland abscess in a child as a rare manifestation of IgG4-related disease.
- Mycobacterium chelonae canaliculitis associated with SmartPlug use.
- Photo Quiz: A 9-Year-Old Girl with Eye Swelling and Drainage.
- Senile atrophy of the human lacrimal gland: the contribution of chronic inflammatory disease.
- [Study of computed tomographic dacryocystography used in endoscopic intranasal dacryocystorhinostomy preoperatively].
Keywords of People
- Mruthyunjaya, Prithvi, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, Vitreoretinal Diseases & Surgery