Subject Areas on Research
- An outbreak of Escherichia coli O157:H7 infections among visitors to a dairy farm.
- Genomic Characterisation of UFJF_PfDIW6: A Novel Lytic Pseudomonas fluorescens-Phage with Potential for Biocontrol in the Dairy Industry.
- Prediction of insemination outcomes in Holstein dairy cattle using alternative machine learning algorithms.
- Seasonal changes in airborne fungi and bacteria at a dairy cattle concentrated animal feeding operation in the southwest United States.
- The potential for community exposures to pathogens from an urban dairy.