Subject Areas on Research
- A pilot of a video game (DDR) to promote physical activity and decrease sedentary screen time.
- Bone density and amenorrhea in ballet dancers are related to a decreased resting metabolic rate and lower leptin levels.
- Injuries presenting to a walk-in clinic at a summer dance intensive program: a three-year retrospective data analysis.
- Meningococcal disease outbreak associated with disco attendance.
- Stepping to stability and fall prevention in adult psychiatric patients.
- The MR imaging features of the posterior intermalleolar ligament in patients with posterior impingement syndrome of the ankle.
- Therapeutic Potential of a Drum and Dance Ceremony Based on the African Ngoma Tradition.