Subject Areas on Research
- Cerebellar vermian defects: antenatal sonographic appearance and clinical significance.
- Dandy-Walker syndrome presenting as opisthotonus: proposed pathophysiology.
- Differential Diagnoses and Their Implications of Dandy-Walker Malformation or Isolated Cisterna Magna, a Case Study: Baby V.
- Molybdenum cofactor deficiency associated with Dandy-Walker malformation.
- Prenatal diagnosis of the supernumerary der(22)t(11;22) syndrome associated with abnormal sonographic findings.
- Ventriculoperitoneal shunt failure causing myelopathy in a patient with bilateral jugular vein occlusion. Case report.