Subject Areas on Research
- Calmodulin supports both inactivation and facilitation of L-type calcium channels.
- Fluorescence changes on contractile activation in TnC(DANZ) labeled skinned rabbit psoas fibers.
- H-Ras peptide and protein substrates bind protein farnesyltransferase as an ionized thiolate.
- Hemoglobin components from trout (Salmo irideus): determination of the carboxyl and amino terminal sequences and their functional implications.
- Influence of metal ions on substrate binding and catalytic activity of mammalian protein geranylgeranyltransferase type-I.
- Optimizing a dansylhydrazine (DNSH) based method for measuring airborne acrolein and other unsaturated carbonyls.
- The importance of the preactivation peptide in the two-stage mechanism of human plasminogen activation.
Keywords of People