Subject Areas on Research
- Alteration of [14C]-testosterone metabolism after chronic exposure of Daphnia magna to tributyltin.
- Aquatic risk assessment of a polycarboxylate dispersant polymer used in laundry detergents.
- Biotic and abiotic interactions in aquatic microcosms determine fate and toxicity of Ag nanoparticles: part 2-toxicity and Ag speciation.
- Gene transcription, metabolite and lipid profiling in eco-indicator daphnia magna indicate diverse mechanisms of toxicity by legacy and emerging flame-retardants.
- Life history traits and functional processes generate multiple pathways to ecological stability.
- Nanoparticle Surface Affinity as a Predictor of Trophic Transfer.
- The genome sequence of the protostome Daphnia pulex encodes respective orthologues of a neurotrophin, a Trk and a p75NTR: evolution of neurotrophin signaling components and related proteins in the bilateria.