Subject Areas on Research
- Alteration of [14C]-testosterone metabolism after chronic exposure of Daphnia magna to tributyltin.
- Aquatic risk assessment of a polycarboxylate dispersant polymer used in laundry detergents.
- Biotic and abiotic interactions in aquatic microcosms determine fate and toxicity of Ag nanoparticles: part 2-toxicity and Ag speciation.
- Combined effects of hypoxia and ammonia to Daphnia similis estimated with life-history traits.
- Gene transcription, metabolite and lipid profiling in eco-indicator daphnia magna indicate diverse mechanisms of toxicity by legacy and emerging flame-retardants.
- Life history responses of Daphnia similoides simultaneously exposed to microcystin-LR and ammonia and their postexposure recovery.
- Nanoparticle Surface Affinity as a Predictor of Trophic Transfer.