Subject Areas on Research
- A comparative contrast-detail study of five medical displays.
- A demonstration of ''less can be more'' in risk graphics.
- A new information system for medical practice.
- A simulation environment for directional sensing as a phase separation process.
- A test of the effectiveness of sensor lines showing linkages between displays and controls.
- AAPM/RSNA tutorial on equipment selection: PACS equipment overview: general guidelines for purchasing and acceptance testing of PACS equipment.
- Adopting TMR for physician/nurse use.
- Ambient illumination revisited: a new adaptation-based approach for optimizing medical imaging reading environments.
- An object oriented user interface for analysis of biological data.
- An on-line computer system for the acquisition and analysis of temperature jump data.
- Assessment of regional wall motion abnormalities with real-time 3-dimensional echocardiography.
- Assessment of relative importance of tablet computer features in supporting direct electronic documentation of encounters by eye care professionals.
- BodyWindows: enhancing a mannequin with projective augmented reality for exploring anatomy, physiology and medical procedures.
- C-mode real-time tomographic reflection for a matrix array ultrasound sonic flashlight.
- Chest radiography: comparison of high-resolution digital displays with conventional and digital film.
- Color flow-encoded MR imaging.
- Comparison of LCD and CRT displays based on efficacy for digital mammography.
- Comprehensive processing, display and analysis for in vivo MR spectroscopic imaging.
- Computer-based imaging and interventional MRI: applications for neurosurgery.
- Design and implementation of a new computerized system for intraoperative cardiac mapping.
- Diagnostic impact of SPECT image display on assessment of obstructive coronary artery disease.
- Differential display RT-PCR for identifying novel gene expression in the lung.
- Digital mammography image quality: image display.
- Digital mammography: comparative performance of color LCD and monochrome CRT displays.
- Disparity mapping applied to sonography of the breast: technical note.
- Does image quality matter? Impact of resolution and noise on mammographic task performance.
- Effect of reduction in tube current on reader confidence in paediatric computed tomography.
- Extracellular potentials related to intracellular action potentials during impulse conduction in anisotropic canine cardiac muscle.
- FDDI information management system for centralizing interactive, computerized multimedia clinical experiences in pediatric rheumatology/Immunology.
- Forward scatter pulse width signals resolve multiple populations of endosomes.
- Graphical displays of patient-reported outcomes (PRO) for use in clinical practice: What makes a pro picture worth a thousand words?
- Initial experience with automatic image transmission to an intensive care unit using Picture Archiving and Communications System technology.
- Innovative information visualization of electronic health record data: a systematic review.
- Integration of a computer-based patient record system into the primary care setting.
- Introduction to grayscale calibration and related aspects of medical imaging grade liquid crystal displays.
- Managing perinatal data with the Regenstrief medical record system.
- Morphometric analysis of spermatozoa in the assessment of human male fertility.
- PACS in sonography: accuracy of interpretation using film compared with monitor display. Picture archiving and communication systems.
- Physician experience with viewing digital radiographs in an intensive care unit environment.
- Potential pitfalls from variable optical coherence tomograph displays in managing diabetic macular edema.
- Preliminary study of ergonomic behavior during simulated ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia using a head-mounted display.
- Public reporting of cardiac surgery performance: Part 2--implementation.
- Quantification of intravenous contrast-enhanced Doppler power spectrum in the rabbit carotid artery.
- Real time volumetric ultrasound imaging system.
- Recent advances in chest radiography.
- Resolution and noise measurements of five CRT and LCD medical displays.
- Respiratory mechanics in the patient who is weaning from the ventilator.
- Shifts in the population response in the middle temporal visual area parallel perceptual and motor illusions produced by apparent motion.
- Spatial generalization of learning in smooth pursuit eye movements: implications for the coordinate frame and sites of learning.
- Synthetic positron emission tomography-computed tomography images for use in perceptual studies.
- Technical Note: Gray tracking in medical color displays-A report of Task Group 196.
- The Firegoose: two-way integration of diverse data from different bioinformatics web resources with desktop applications.
- The effects of ambient lighting in chest radiology reading rooms.
- Three-dimensional spiral computed tomographic angiography: an alternative imaging modality for the abdominal aorta and its branches.
- Toward Designing Information Display to Support Critical Care. A Qualitative Contextual Evaluation and Visioning Effort.
- Toward clinically relevant standardization of image quality.
- User interface considerations for collecting data at the point of care in the tablet PC computing environment.
- Viewing angle performance of medical liquid crystal displays.
- Visual assessment of angular response in medical liquid crystal displays.
- Visual evoked potentials with CRT and LCD monitors: when newer is not better.
- What's time got to do with it? Inattention to duration in interpretation of survival graphs.
- Working with visual display units.
- Working with visual display units.
Keywords of People
- Sullivan, Daniel Carl, Professor Emeritus of Radiology, Radiology