Subject Areas on Research
- Catalytic role of cytochrome P4503A4 in multiple pathways of alfentanil metabolism.
- Enantiomeric metabolic interactions and stereoselective human methadone metabolism.
- Gossypol: subcellular localization and stimulation of rat liver microsomal oxidases.
- Metabolism of N-alkyl compounds during the biosynthesis of prostaglandins. N-Dealkylation during prostaglandin biosynthesis.
- Metabolism of levo-alpha-Acetylmethadol (LAAM) by human liver cytochrome P450: involvement of CYP3A4 characterized by atypical kinetics with two binding sites.