Subject Areas on Research
- A sensitive genetic assay for the detection of cytosine deamination: determination of rate constants and the activation energy.
- Bisulfite induces tandem double CC-->TT mutations in double-stranded DNA. 2. Kinetics of cytosine deamination.
- Cytosine deamination in mismatched base pairs.
- DART-seq: an antibody-free method for global m6A detection.
- Echinomycin, a bis-intercalating agent, induces C-->T mutations via cytosine deamination.
- Kinetics of bisulfite-induced cytosine deamination in single-stranded DNA.
- Whole-genome reconstruction and mutational signatures in gastric cancer.