Subject Areas on Research
- Capric acid and hydroxypropylmethylcellulose increase the immunogenicity of nasally administered peptide vaccines.
- Gliadel (BCNU) wafer plus concomitant temozolomide therapy after primary resection of glioblastoma multiforme.
- Independent association of extent of resection with survival in patients with malignant brain astrocytoma.
- Interstitial chemotherapy with drug polymer implants for the treatment of recurrent gliomas.
- Phase II trial of Gliadel plus O6-benzylguanine in adults with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
- Phase III randomized trial of CED of IL13-PE38QQR vs Gliadel wafers for recurrent glioblastoma.
- Prospective trial of gross-total resection with Gliadel wafers followed by early postoperative Gamma Knife radiosurgery and conformal fractionated radiotherapy as the initial treatment for patients with radiographically suspected, newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme.
Keywords of People