Subject Areas on Research
- Biocompatibility of a biodegradable, controlled-release polymer in the rabbit brain.
- Capric acid and hydroxypropylmethylcellulose increase the immunogenicity of nasally administered peptide vaccines.
- Interstitial chemotherapy with drug polymer implants for the treatment of recurrent gliomas.
- Phase II trial of Gliadel plus O6-benzylguanine in adults with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
- Prospective trial of gross-total resection with Gliadel wafers followed by early postoperative Gamma Knife radiosurgery and conformal fractionated radiotherapy as the initial treatment for patients with radiographically suspected, newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme.
Keywords of People