Subject Areas on Research
- A theory development role for nurse administrators.
- Better baboon break-ups: collective decision theory of complex social network fissions.
- Cognitive neuroeconomics: new solutions to old problems.
- General performance on a numeracy scale among highly educated samples.
- Information processing for decision making in depressed women. A study of subjective expected utilities.
- Measuring site-level success in brownfield redevelopments: a focus on sustainability and green building.
- Neural signatures of economic preferences for risk and ambiguity.
- Quantitative approaches to clinical diagnosis of cancer in elderly patients.
- The inclusion of patient testimonials in decision aids: effects on treatment choices.
Keywords of People
- Anderson, Ruth A., Professor Emerita in the School of Nursing, School of Nursing
- Huettel, Lisa Gresham, Edmund T. Pratt, Jr. School Professor of the Practice of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Huettel, Scott, Professor in the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, Duke Science & Society
- Tallman, Emily, Student, Statistical Science