Subject Areas on Research
- A likelihood analysis of experiments to test altitude decompression protocols for shuttle operations.
- Air and nitrox saturation decompression: a report of 4 schedules and 77 subjects.
- Ascent rate, post-dive exercise, and decompression sickness in the rat.
- Barotrauma and air embolism in hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Bubble growth and mechanical properties of tissue in decompression.
- Cerebral imaging of decompression injury patients with 18-F-2-fluoro-2-deoxyglucose positron emission tomography.
- Cognitive and emotional changes during a simulated 686-m deep dive.
- Decompression from a deep nitrogen/oxygen saturation dive--a case report.
- Decompression illness.
- Decompression induced nitrogen elimination.
- Hyperbaric treatment of air or gas embolism: current recommendations.
- Influence of bottom time on preflight surface intervals before flying after diving.
- Regional vascular responses to prolonged lower body negative pressure in normal subjects.
Keywords of People
- Moon, Richard Edward, Professor of Anesthesiology, Medicine, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine