Subject Areas on Research
- An effective strategy for decontamination, ex vivo expansion, and storage of human fetal liver hematopoietic stem cells.
- Contamination of specimen container surfaces during sputum collection.
- Decontamination of targeted pathogens from patient rooms using an automated ultraviolet-C-emitting device.
- Effectiveness of ultraviolet devices and hydrogen peroxide systems for terminal room decontamination: Focus on clinical trials.
- Efficacy of sporicidal wipes for inactivation of a Bacillus anthracis surrogate.
- Fumigation of a laboratory-scale HVAC system with hydrogen peroxide for decontamination following a biological contamination incident.
- Transport model for the nuclear decontamination of cementitious materials