Subject Areas on Research
- An effective strategy for decontamination, ex vivo expansion, and storage of human fetal liver hematopoietic stem cells.
- Contamination of specimen container surfaces during sputum collection.
- Decontamination of targeted pathogens from patient rooms using an automated ultraviolet-C-emitting device.
- Effectiveness of ultraviolet devices and hydrogen peroxide systems for terminal room decontamination: Focus on clinical trials.
- Reusable nanoengineered surfaces for bacterial recruitment and decontamination.
- Selective decontamination of digestive tract in intensive care.