Subject Areas on Research
- A novel mutation of the ACADM gene (c.145C>G) associated with the common c.985A>G mutation on the other ACADM allele causes mild MCAD deficiency: a case report.
- Human sulfite oxidase deficiency. Characterization of the molecular defect in a multicomponent system.
- Iodine deficiency disorders: a health policy and planning perspective.
- Lipids and bariatric procedures Part 2 of 2: scientific statement from the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS), the National Lipid Association (NLA), and Obesity Medicine Association (OMA).
- Molecular basis of the biological function of molybdenum: the relationship between sulfite oxidase and the acute toxicity of bisulfite and SO2.
- White monkey syndrome and presumptive copper deficiency in wild savannah baboons.