Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized controlled trial of outpatient commitment in North Carolina.
- A research network to evaluate assertive community treatment: introduction.
- Applications of therapeutic jurisprudence in rehabilitation for people with severe and disabling mental illness.
- Evaluation of a Maryland fiscal incentive plan for placing state hospital patients in nursing homes.
- Links between research findings and the future of assertive community treatment: a commentary.
- Mandated treatment in the community for people with mental disorders.
- Mechanisms of Familial Influence on Reentry among Formerly Incarcerated Latino Men.
- Methodological issues in assertive community treatment studies.
- Nursing home reform and the mentally ill.
- Risk factors for early unplanned readmission in patients with bipolar disorder: A retrospective observational study.
- The psychiatric hospital and therapeutic jurisprudence: applying the law to promote mental health.
- The severely mentally ill in general hospital psychiatric units.