Subject Areas on Research
- A method of assessing air toxics concentrations in urban areas using mobile platform measurements.
- Epidemiology of a large telestroke cohort in the Delaware valley.
- No evidence of infection with avian influenza viruses among US poultry workers in the Delmarva Peninsula, Maryland and Virginia, USA.
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers in American eels (Anguilla rostrata) from the Delaware River, USA.
- Sedimentary nonylphenol contamination in an urbanized, industrialized segment of the Delaware River estuary, USA.