Subject Areas on Research
- A survey of anesthesiologists' and nurses' attitudes toward the implementation of an Anesthesia Information Management System on a labor and delivery floor.
- Delivery Room Resuscitation and Short-Term Outcomes in Moderately Preterm Infants.
- Heat loss prevention in the delivery room for preterm infants: a national survey of newborn intensive care units.
- Respiratory outcomes of the surfactant positive pressure and oximetry randomized trial (SUPPORT).
- Teamwork and quality during neonatal care in the delivery room.
- Toward elimination of perinatal HIV transmission: New Jersey hospital barriers to rapid HIV testing in labor and delivery, 2005.
- Variation in caregiver perceptions of teamwork climate in labor and delivery units.