Subject Areas on Research
- Acute deprivation of the terminal four hours of sleep does not increase delta (0-3-Hz) electroencephalograms: a replication.
- Association of an Electroencephalography-Based Risk Score With Seizure Probability in Hospitalized Patients.
- Independent contributions of theta and delta time-frequency activity to the visual oddball P3b.
- Neurophysiological characterization of high-dose magnetic seizure therapy: comparisons with electroconvulsive shock and cognitive outcomes.
- Noradrenergic control of cortico-striato-thalamic and mesolimbic cross-structural synchrony.
- Optimizing computation of overnight decline in delta power: Evidence for slower rate of decline in delta power in insomnia patients.
- Sevoflurane Induces Coherent Slow-Delta Oscillations in Rats.
- Stimulus sequence context differentially modulates inhibition-related theta and delta band activity in a go/no-go task.