Subject Areas on Research
- Coordinated Pediatric and Periodontal Dental Care of a Child with Down syndrome.
- Guidelines issues workshop report.
- Hematologic and surgical management of the dental patient with plasminogen activator deficiency.
- Oral manifestations and dental management of patients with hereditary angioedema.
- Oral surgery in patients with hereditary bleeding disorders. A survey of treatment in the Stockholm area (1974-1985).
- Policies and guidelines outside the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry: influencing oral health care for persons with special health care needs.