Subject Areas on Research
- Amalgam restoration of posterior teeth before endodontic treatment.
- Marginal adaptation of class II resin composite restorations using incremental and bulk placement techniques: an ESEM study.
- Pulpal response to cavity preparation with the Er:YAG and Mark III free electron lasers.
- Restoration of endodontically treated posterior teeth with amalgam.
- Temperature changes measured in vivo at the dentinoenamel junction and pulpodentin junction during cavity preparation in the Macaca fascicularis monkey.
- Temperature gradients at two locations within the tooth during cavity preparation in vitro.
- Wet versus dry enamel ablation by Er:YAG laser.