Subject Areas on Research
- Acculturation and Dental Service Use Among Asian Immigrants in the U.S.
- Barriers to the adoption and implementation of preventive dental services in primary medical care.
- Comparison of utilization of dental care services among Chinese- and Russian-speaking immigrant elders.
- Dental service utilization among urban and rural older adults in China -- a brief communication.
- Dental visits to a North Carolina emergency department: a painful problem.
- Operation Belarus: an enquiry into the status of paediatric dentistry.
- The impact of an innovative reform to the South Carolina dental medicaid system.