Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical findings and pain symptoms as potential risk factors for chronic TMD: descriptive data and empirically identified domains from the OPPERA case-control study.
- Fluoride Use in Health Care Settings: Association with Children's Caries Risk.
- Health behaviors and tooth retention among older adults in China: findings from the 4th Chinese national oral health survey.
- Management of After-Hours Pediatric Dental Emergencies Among Pediatric and General Dentists.
- [Dialogues on the work process in oral health in Brazil: an analysis based on the PMAQ-AB survey].