Subject Areas on Research
- A novel array chip to monitor in situ composite degradation using electrochemical impedance spectroscopy.
- An evaluation of three materials as barriers to coronal microleakage in endodontically treated teeth.
- Development of a novel surface modification for improved bonding to zirconia.
- Dynamic fatigue and strength characterization of three ceramic materials.
- Fracture toughness improvements of dental ceramic through use of yttria-stabilized zirconia (YSZ) thin-film coatings.
- Investigation of copper-manganese-nickel alloys for dental purposes.
- Long-term microtensile bond strength of surface modified zirconia.
- Surface fluorination of zirconia: adhesive bond strength comparison to commercial primers.