Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of primate dental microwear using image processing techniques.
- Chewing efficiency and occlusal functional morphology in modern humans.
- Dental topography and molar wear in Alouatta palliata from Costa Rica.
- Evidence of dietary differentiation among late Paleocene-early Eocene plesiadapids (Mammalia, primates).
- Jaw movement and tooth use in recent and fossil primates.
- Preoperative positioning of the protruding premaxilla in the bilateral cleft lip patient.
- Technical note: Dental microwear textures of "Phase I" and "Phase II" facets.
- The evolution of molar occlusion in the Cercopithecidae and early Catarrhines.