Subject Areas on Research
- Factors from saliva and oral bacteria, chemotactic for polymorphonuclear leukocytes: their possible role in gingival inflammation.
- Family history and oral health: findings from the Dunedin Study.
- Immunologic reactions and periodontal inflammation.
- Immunological mechanisms of periodontal tissue destruction.
- Oral microbiome diversity in chimpanzees from Gombe National Park.
- Periodontal disease: a model for the study of inflammation.
- The role of the immune response in the development of periodontal disease.
- Use of 16S ribosomal RNA gene analyses to characterize the bacterial signature associated with poor oral health in West Virginia.