Subject Areas on Research
- Adhesion/cementation to zirconia and other non-silicate ceramics: where are we now?
- Dynamic fatigue behavior of dental porcelain modified by surface deposition of a YSZ thin film.
- Effect of YSZ thin film coating thickness on the strength of a ceramic substrate.
- Evidence of yttrium silicate inclusions in YSZ-porcelain veneers.
- Fracture toughness improvements of dental ceramic through use of yttria-stabilized zirconia (YSZ) thin-film coatings.
- Long-term microtensile bond strength of surface modified zirconia.
- Surface modification for enhanced silanation of zirconia ceramics.
- Zirconia-parylene multilayer thin films for enhanced fracture resistance of dental ceramics.