Subject Areas on Research
- Amenable epigenetic traits of dental pulp stem cells underlie high capability of xeno-free episomal reprogramming.
- Blood-flow mapping of oral tissues by laser Doppler flowmetry.
- Laser Doppler flowmetry: a clinical test of pulpal vitality.
- Management of After-Hours Pediatric Dental Emergencies Among Pediatric and General Dentists.
- Pathological effects of sickle cell anemia on the pulp.
- Pulpal response to cavity preparation with the Er:YAG and Mark III free electron lasers.
- Response of pulpal blood flow to intra-arterial infusion of endothelin.