Subject Areas on Research
- "Giant" tamarin from the Miocene of Colombia.
- A biomechanical analysis of skull form in gum-harvesting galagids.
- Australopithecus sediba: a new species of Homo-like australopith from South Africa.
- Basal anthropoids from Egypt and the antiquity of Africa's higher primate radiation.
- Chewing efficiency and occlusal functional morphology in modern humans.
- Comment on "Grasping primate origins".
- Comments on the adaptive strategy of the first African anthropoids.
- Convergent evolution of anthropoid-like adaptations in Eocene adapiform primates.
- Evolution and development of the mammalian dentition: insights from the marsupial Monodelphis domestica.
- Mandibular remains support taxonomic validity of Australopithecus sediba.
- Nuciruptor rubricae, a new pitheciin seed predator from the Miocene of Colombia.
- The anatomy of Dolichocebus gaimanensis, a stem platyrrhine monkey from Argentina.
- The oldest Asian record of Anthropoidea.
- The upper dentition and face of Pondaungia cotteri from central Myanmar.
- True grit: a microwear experiment.
Keywords of People