Subject Areas on Research
- Alterations in activity at auditory nuclei of the rat induced by exposure to microwave radiation: autoradiographic evidence using [14C]2-deoxy-D-glucose.
- Antigens and surface components associated with virulence of Actinomyces viscosus.
- Deoxyglucose mapping of the orientation column system in the striate cortex of the tree shrew, Tupaia glis.
- Development of central control of norepinephrine turnover and release in the rat heart: responses to tyramine, 2-deoxyglucose and hydralazine.
- Development of sympathetic ganglionic neurotransmission in the neonatal rat. Pre- and postganglionic nerve response to asphyxia and 2-deoxyglucose.
- Failure of 2-deoxy-D-glucose to stimulate feeding in deermice.
- Work in progress: [18F] fluorodeoxyglucose and positron emission tomography in the evaluation of radiation necrosis of the brain.
Keywords of People