Subject Areas on Research
- Design and characterization of microporous hyaluronic acid hydrogels for in vitro gene transfer to mMSCs
- Effect of INS37217, a P2Y(2) receptor agonist, on experimental retinal detachment and electroretinogram in adult rabbits.
- Incorporation of (alpha-P-borano)-2',3'-dideoxycytidine 5'-triphosphate into DNA by drug-resistant MMLV reverse transcriptase and Taq DNA polymerase.
- Introduction of the alpha-P-borano-group into deoxynucleoside triphosphates increases their selectivity to HIV-1 reverse transcriptase relative to DNA polymerases.
- Resource use, costs, and utility estimates for patients with cystic fibrosis with mild impairment in lung function: analysis of data collected alongside a 48-week multicenter clinical trial.
- Synthesis of 5-substituted 2'-deoxycytidine 5'-(alpha-P-borano)triphosphates, their incorporationinto DNA and effects on exonuclease.